Indonesian Marine Services has a qualified Naval Architect working as part of its management team. Combined with our experienced Engineering staff and charter operations knowledge we are in a position to complete layout design and general arrangement plans for large & small private and charter operation vessels.
In conjunction with our boat building production, Indonesian Marine Services also has the abilities to provide "one of" design layouts, building plans, schedules and material lists for all types of recreation, commercial and charter boats.
Services We Provide
- Engineering Logistic Services
- Vessel Engineering Management Systems and Support
- Spare Parts and equipment Supply
- Slipping & Dock Supervision
- Yacht Make-Over Systems and Machinery
- Mechanical Repairs & Installations
- New Constructions QC & Assessment
- Vessel Deliveries
- Bunkering and Fuel Oil Delivery
We provide all kind of marine related service, all non technical and technical includes; engineering, electrical, plumbing, tank, water treatment, tent or canopy, cleaning, polishing, painting, teak related job, fiberglass, etc. We also do custom furniture both indoor and outdoor including cushions and all other aspect related.
All of these jobs are both maintenance and building from scratch; we have done some boat building as well ranging from fiberglass boat until 50 meter wooden Indonesian Phinisi sail boat.
And for the technical related job mention above are;
- Engine maintenance
- Engine room and genset management. We do the engine room management for some boat, also genset management for resort.
- Cooling system
- Air Condition
- Water treatment
- Tank related
- Custom furniture
- Teak deck, maintenance and build
- Hull and propeller cleaning can be done underwater by divers and soon we will have robot for doing this job.
Other Features of our Service
- Expert technical & engineering supervision
- Sound & honest financial service
- High level accounting in invoicing and reports
There are also other types of jobs that we do both custom or not, please contact us for more info and details.